TRNT Mandatory Contact Register
Posted by TRNT
The new COVID-Safe Check-In system has been introduced across the Northern Territory as of 30th November 2020, which requires businesses, organisations and venues to collect customer contact details.
The Northern Territory Government has launched a new app to make it easier to collect customer contact details. The Territory Check-In app is a contactless, secure and easy way for customers and visitors to sign into businesses and venues and have this data stored securely by NT Health so contact tracing can be quickly undertaken if required.
An alternative to this is a paper-based sign-in register for customers unable to use the Territory Check-In app.
This requirement will apply to Darwin Turf Club, Alice Springs Turf Club, Katherine Turf Club, Adelaide River Turf Club & Tennant Creek Turf Club race meetings and non-raceday events.
Therefore, anyone attending a race meeting or non-raceday event will be required to register his or her contact details upon arrival if it is intended to stay in the venue for more than 15 minutes. This will include industry participants, patrons, staff, volunteers and contractors.
A contact register will not be required to be maintained for trials or trackwork.
Please note if industry participants fail to comply with these requirements TRNT Stewards may consider such non-compliance as a breach of the Rules of Racing.
Therefore, it is strongly encouraged that all individuals download The Territory Check In app prior to arriving on-course, to assist our race clubs in ensuring a smooth and easy check-in process for all.
To download the app, follow this simple five step process:
(Internet connection and a compatible phone or tablet device is required)
- Download The Territory Check In app from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- Register your details – this is only required the first time you log in.
- Open the app at participating venues to check in. Select ‘Check-In Now’ and hover your smartphone over the displayed QR Code.
- Add any additional people that may be with you including those without their own device or app.
- When the check-in is complete, show venue staff the successful check in screen on the app.
View similar posts categorised as: Racing News