Alice Springs Turf Club Update
Posted by TRNT
The racemeeting scheduled for Pioneer Park, Alice Springs, on Sunday 17 January 2021 has been postponed due to additional remedial work being required to bring the track surface and running rails/uprights up to the desired standard for trackwork and racing. It is intended to run trials on the track prior to racing returning to Alice Springs on Saturday, 30 January 2021. A revised programme for this meeting is currently being assembled and will be disseminated to participants as soon as possible.
The decision to postpone this weekend and not return to racing until 30 January 2021 is regrettable, however safety of both horse and rider is paramount and it will take time to complete the required works satisfactorily.
View similar posts categorised as: Racing News